Frequently Asked Questions
We love to have questions about New Zealand from guests on our tours. It makes it so much more engaging when you know what topics interest guests on a tour of New Zealand. Below are some of the more commonly asked questions by visitors on a tour in New Zealand. Click on each question to see the answer. If you have a question which is not listed below please feel free to ask. Include your name and email address if you would like a direct reply, your name will only be published here with your permission.
- What is the difference between New Zealand and Australia?
- Who are the Māori?
- Do I need a visa to enter New Zealand?
- Is New Zealand a safe country to visit?
- What is the currency of New Zealand?
- What are your rates for tour guiding?
- Are meals included on tours?
- What is your most popular tour?
Excursion New Zealand Tours 2016.
Tours from Auckland in English, French, Portuguese & Spanish.